Senna

Any markets not covered in the other boards
PeterLe

Morning,

I watched the Film "Senna" on the train the other day and would highly recommend it.

It shows the tenacity and dedication you need to rise to the top and had me glued to the screen
For those that witnessed it first hand in the 80s and 90s, you will remember the intense rivalry between Senna and Prost. In this film it unwinds almost like a thriller rather than a documentary...absolutely first class

Regards
Peter

PS Senna also adds to the "Bounce" theory (in the book by the same name which we have discussed on here..)
LeTiss

It's currently on Sky Box Office, so hopefully will be switched to Sky Premiere fairly soon
andyfuller

Senna was on Sky Atlantic and Sky Sports F1 recently so sure to be repeated at some point, got it to watch on Blu-Ray ahead of this weeks F1.

Anyway the reason for my post, I just watched TT Closer To The Edge which I suspect is a bit like the Senna documentary and I would highly recommend watching it. Ideally on a decent size screen and surround sound is a must as the race footage is just awesome.

I have never been into bike racing, always F1 but after watching this having seen the guy it features on Channel 4s extreme sports program earlier this week, I now have added going to the TT as one of the things I have to do in life.

Well worth the watch, the racers are just nuts!

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”