World Snooker Shootout

Any markets not covered in the other boards
PeterLe

This kicks off this evening..
I havent traded it before but looks a good one for swing trading..and because it is single frames..a long shot could come in..??
Might be a good one to use the new automation on?? (I might do exactly that whilst I'm watching Pirates of the caribbean with the little one!)
Regards
Peter

PS - Any of you old enough to remember "Pot Black"...well my older son laughs when I tell him I used to watch it with my dad...on a Black/White TV! (True)
..I remember Ted Lowe commentary..."Steve Davies is about to go for the brown ball....For those of you watching in Black and white..The brown ball is just above the blue.."! :D
LeTiss

I traded the Power Snooker tournament last year, but with little success. However, I agree there's scope for some excellent trades. I'll definitely be having a look
marqasa

I tend to do most of my trading on the Snooker but unfortunately I don't have Sky so I can't trade this one! :(
PeterLe

Well I left mine running on auto and it didn't do very much tbh...I picked the Winner market rather than the individual games..ah well nothing ventured - nothing gained!
regards
Peter
Penelope Cruz looked good in the film though! ;)

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”