Any markets not covered in the other boards
PeterLe

Hi
Did anyone trade this last night>?
Plenty of liquidity and big gaps/swings
Regards
Peter

the 1000/1 was pre event by the way...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

I didn't trade it, but always amazed at the volume on US events.
PeterLe

To be honest, I didn't intend trading it..but placed some positions and that was me..(I think it was about 5 million matched)

Interesting to watch actually and although I dont know a lot about American football...I simply laid the favourite.
Baltimore went down sub 1.1 and then back up to around 2's...so sure there were big profits made and lost on this one
Will Def trade similar big events..!
Euler

I'm always quite interested in two runner markets and the variability can throw up some great opportunities. But I like Tennis the most as it has no definite end point.
superfrank

i traded it and did quite well, but i don't understand the rules of the game so didn't get too involved.

it really is a dull sport, no wonder the rest of the world has very little interest in it, but from an in-play trading pov much better than proper football.

took a day off racing today but sorry to hear of the fatalities.
PeterLe

Its a while away, but I decided to get in this market early this time around after last year.
These two have produced a decent green…
£1.6m matched..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kelpie

PeterLe wrote:Its a while away, but I decided to get in this market early this time around after last year.
These two have produced a decent green…
£1.6m matched..
Looks like yo-yo territory!!

Out of interest what were your positions? Something like...?

Arizona back at 600 and lay on 400? Green across the book

Pittsburgh back on 800 lay on 400? Green across the book

Or something else?
PeterLe

HI
I tend to place a number of high speculative bets them forget about them till nearer the time (Dont forget to make a note of which markets you have bet in!)
Ive partially greened this market up now but left a number of bets in the market. Its a nice present when one comes off
Regards
Peter

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”