Aussie Rules round 5

Any markets not covered in the other boards
bobalski

That's weird alright. Obviously somebody's stuffed up bigtime.

I've stuffed up a bit myself this week, laying Norf v Port at 1.58 thinking the odds were wayyyyy unders. I didn't realise that Trengove was going to be ruled out (I don't think it was common knowledge?) but somebody did and they have slammed into 1.47. I still refuse to believe they will not be getting back out towards the 1.60 mark, so I probably should go back in again. I have no real leaning to either side, so looking to trade out at some stage, but if things don't turn around I'll be looking at a fair bit of red, probably on the side of Norf as I still see it as a 1.85/2.00 sort of market.
gazuty

Plus Boomer back.

North form very good. Lost to pies, cats and hawks by not much and slightly toweled up by Sydney.

Port form - well they have beaten the all the plodders, won a showdown (unpredictable) and pulled one out of thin air. However, winning form is of course good form for confidence.

But big chance of reality hitting this week.

Can the Tigers beat Geelong and will the Tiger army be out in force and make Geelong drift?
Shamrock

Round 6 looks pretty clear cut. The Shin Boners wont do what the West Choke Eagles done. 40 plus looks good.
Geelong have been real good, cant see that changing.
bobalski

gazuty wrote:Plus Boomer back.
Nah, Boomers still got another week to go.

In hindsight Norf farked that up by appealing, he was barely a chance of getting off and should have just accepted the 4 weeks, though if last nights panel that let Glass off and nailed Fyfe sat on the case, anything could've happened.
gazuty

6 weeks. Sheesh.

Season to date. Richmond have won 4/5 first quarters, geelong 2/5 of the first.

So, my strategy back the tigers and lay off in the first quarter, they have a good chance of shooting to an early lead. Or I might lay geelong and then back them during the first qrt.

Geelong have won 5/5 third quarters (the premiership quarter).
gazuty

Wish I predicted them all as well as this.

Richmond lead at qrt time and build. Geelong hammers them in the third.
gazuty

Shamrock,

An idea - as you started the thread - edit the name to remove "round 5" and make it "2013".

We can keep this thread going with observations and ideas all year.

-----

Another observation, the in game liquidity is of course quite patchy.

However, I did notice, for that other code, the Friday night live telecast NRL game had a very tight book generally 101/99 for the entire match in play. Very interesting given the few people that can be bothered.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”