PDC World Darts

Any markets not covered in the other boards
LeTiss

Great time of year for darts traders - I bloody love it!

If you haven't tried trading on Darts before, take a look - good liquidity with some cracking swings
sweetybt

i don't like zee darts, because zee Deutche don't like zee Dutch and zee Dutch are zar gut at zee darts.
LeTiss

Already fantastic first match for trading - Part 14.2k matched at 1.01
Euler

I'll remember to look in next week.
ChrisCGN

I'm still learning, but this seems to be quite ideal for swing-trading. At least in the Burnett v Winstanley match it worked out perfectly.
I'll investigate tomorrow.

Good night,

Chris
Redhead

ChrisCGN wrote:I'm still learning, but this seems to be quite ideal for swing-trading. At least in the Burnett v Winstanley match it worked out perfectly.

Yeah I was looking at that and decided to get involved but got stung as I layed Burnett after the 1st set at to high a price, redded out & re-layed then when it looked like he was going to finish him I took the hit at sub 1.10 only to see him miss and it bounce back out to 1.50ish. :o

Just going to start having a look at it now again as I can see excellent swing trading opportunities, just need to catch the right side of them as my Darts knowledge is zero.
LeTiss

1.01 loser last night - Darren Webster missed 6 darts to beat James Wade
Lagos

Brilliant Taylor out at 1.02
LeTiss

Incredible stuff
Euler

Some good darts at the start of the van Gerwen vs Lewis match. So fast as well!
Euler

I may have a nose at the final tomorrow.
BennyBlanco

Likewise- will have a look. I feel Van Gerwen is too short? Although he destroyed Lewis (Lewis only had a c.20% checkout) which put the score line 'out of whack' with Lewis' ability.

Wright is arrogant but cool headed (places his 'arrows' flat on the bed meaning which sees fewer switches) Van Gerwin too casual? Weird combos? 60/60/bull? Too casual against Webster which could have seen a gubbing for the money buyers! I foresee a quick over reaction from 1:27 to something silly and then let's rock and roll!

On a separate note- I really really want to write a bot on a simple bookmaking strategy- but do not know what % would see a long term profit without bing too 'ambitious'?!

Look forward to any thoughts..

LETS PLAY DARTS! (Although it isn't BDO!)
LeTiss

I started this thread, but then kind of left it!

I've had an immense tournament, even better than Wimbledon!!
Darts is an incredible trading sport - it's easy to read pre-event because players don't carry unknown injuries like Tennis, and 'in play' has some fantastic swings - the liquidity is superb too, I bloody love it!! (I've got shedloads of data on Darts trading, I'm gonna share it when the Premier League starts in Feb)

One tip tonight - NO 9 darter can be laid at 1.07/1.08
Over the course of best 13 sets, MVG will almost certainly start off a leg with a 180, possibly even 2 - if he's waiting to throw after 6 perfect darts, the 'in play' punters will be rushing on him to do it - great chance to trade out for a lovely green screen
NileVentures

Hi LeTiss - Happy New Year to you and all the other Angels out there.

I have also enjoyed some successfull trading at the PDC World Darts. Matt Le Tissier - did you see his poster at the semi finals? "I am not Phil Tufnell"

I don't get your Lay 9 darter tip. Please expand.
kroni

i had a go trading many of these matches, was doing ok until the semi's which gave me some big red figures. its great fun to watch and trade theres so many twists and turns

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”