A rookie looking to formulate some darts trades

Any markets not covered in the other boards
ValiantSaint

Hello everyone, I have been trying to figure out some darts trades (As I really love watching it, so might as well put it to good use!)

Here's some of the notes I have jotted down in the last few days, after watching the PDC Premier League, last week (Feel free to pick holes in everything - I'm sure they'll be loads!)
Lay the underdog and hope for a poor start? (at close-ish odds only)

Lay a player after a few legs at the beginning, if they look to be laboring.............

"I got in a good lay of Priestley early on when it was clear he hadn't arrived with his A game and never really looked back"

Lay the underdog after taking a set back (in the break before the next leg) and hope for a drubbing?

Lay the loser of a close set, IF he isn't throwing first in the next leg, as his back odds should drift, due to the other player visiting first and being able to put some points on the board, to create a bigger gap.

In a level game - lay the player who's behind in the leg, if the stronger player's got six darts at a finish (Only try this if the underdog's odds are at around evens)
Thought it would be nice getting some feedback (and if anyone can use/tweak these "trades" feel free) instead of stumbling around on my own, not making full use of my BA Pro license. I'm losing my way a bit (and my confidence) filling my head with loads of different trades, but not knowing how to really benefit from any of it. I had a friend showing small bits of trading, but he's really. really busy.

Not that I expect any one on here, to give my their own portfolio of trades. All of you have worked very hard for what you know, and I respect that. Many thanks ;)

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”