IACGMOOH

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Euler

Some interesting 'celebs' in there this year, could make decent trading fodder.
Euler

BJGardner

LeTiss

Last year threw up a genuine shock with Joey Essex gettting evicted early (however there was a steady flow of money Kian Egan)

Sometimes you're shooting in the dark with how the producers are editing tonight's show, so there's often some great trades when the programme is on, as you can see who's coming across well or badly tonight
LeTiss

Just a quick dabble watching last night's show

This program has always given cracking trading opportunities
IACGMOOH.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PeterLe

Nice one LeTiss,
I really enjoy trading this market, if nothing else,it's Good fun
Watch the book though, don't forget we have another contestant joining next week.
Ilm working in another time zone this week so won't get chance to trade this till weekend :(
LeTiss

As per usual, I'm a Celebrity is one of the easiest TV Reality shows to trade

Here's hoping Gemma makes a miraculous turnabout!
Celebrity.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Good stuff, the book is still overbroke so are they expecting more people in the Jungle?
LeTiss

I'm not sure if they are or not, but Craig looks like he's left due to a family bereavment, so there's a good chance someone else will be drafted in
PeterLe

Gents my missus works at the airport and saw a celebrity passing through earlier this week...her colleagues said that person was a late entry..?
If it does turn out they are right, she won't win it (in my opinion), she will be an outsider ;)
PeterLe

PeterLe wrote:Gents my missus works at the airport and saw a celebrity passing through earlier this week...her colleagues said that person was a late entry..?
If it does turn out they are right, she won't win it (in my opinion), she will be an outsider ;)
Edit: just noticed it listed now on google; the celebrity was Edwina Curry
LeTiss

An outsider I agree, but she will probably have durability........let's face it, anybody that has shagged John Major isn't going to be frightened of rats and creepy crawlies!
PeterLe

LeTiss 4pm wrote:An outsider I agree, but she will probably have durability........let's face it, anybody that has shagged John Major isn't going to be frightened of rats and creepy crawlies!
Ha ha! I bet John major isn't too pleased with her participation! I wonder if he might be tempted to lay her !? ;)
BJGardner

Eggwina is a reality TV veteran.

Do you remeber when she replace the Boobie as Big Macs nurse?
http://youtu.be/8sx3nBPHZhY
steven1976

PeterLe wrote:Gents my missus works at the airport and saw a celebrity passing through earlier this week...her colleagues said that person was a late entry..?
Its pretty random to guess she was passing through manc airport heading to I'm a celeb. You mentioned you were in another time zone the other day peterle. You courtsiding?

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”