IACGMOOH

Any markets not covered in the other boards
PeterLe

PeterLe wrote:Gents my missus works at the airport and saw a celebrity passing through earlier this week...her colleagues said that person was a late entry..?
If it does turn out they are right, she won't win it (in my opinion), she will be an outsider ;)
Edit: just noticed it listed now on google; the celebrity was Edwina Curry
LeTiss

An outsider I agree, but she will probably have durability........let's face it, anybody that has shagged John Major isn't going to be frightened of rats and creepy crawlies!
PeterLe

LeTiss 4pm wrote:An outsider I agree, but she will probably have durability........let's face it, anybody that has shagged John Major isn't going to be frightened of rats and creepy crawlies!
Ha ha! I bet John major isn't too pleased with her participation! I wonder if he might be tempted to lay her !? ;)
BJGardner

Eggwina is a reality TV veteran.

Do you remeber when she replace the Boobie as Big Macs nurse?
http://youtu.be/8sx3nBPHZhY
steven1976

PeterLe wrote:Gents my missus works at the airport and saw a celebrity passing through earlier this week...her colleagues said that person was a late entry..?
If it does turn out they are right, she won't win it (in my opinion), she will be an outsider ;)
Its pretty random to guess she was passing through manc airport heading to I'm a celeb. You mentioned you were in another time zone the other day peterle. You courtsiding?
PeterLe

steven1976 wrote:
Its pretty random to guess she was passing through manc airport heading to I'm a celeb. You mentioned you were in another time zone the other day peterle. You courtsiding?
Hi Steve
I think one of the staff had spoken to her (you know what politicians are like, they cant keep their mouth shut!)
In the US this week Steve on business, but flying home later tonight.
Regards
Peter
callumth1

I've got green on Melanie and Jake.. convinced Melanie trades much shorter than 4.4 but may have got Jake wrong, he's drifted since I backed him. Layed Jimmy big, odds on at this stage is ridiculous surely
BJGardner

Craig Charles price crashing in!
PeterLe

We watched the show last night and Bullard really ripped into Jake Quickenden. I didnt like the way he did it, cheap shot at the expense of Quickenden
I laid him and the odds started to drift upwards..but I was way too late as it had been written about in the press earlier in the day (looks like someone got a £1K on just at the start of the drift (James1st Maybe :D )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

That's why it's important to keep your eyes open in the media for little teasers about tonight's show

It's not like Strictly and X Factor, where they have to sing or dance 'live' - I'm a Celebrity is heavily edited and you are at the mercy of the producers as to how some of them are portrayed
BJGardner

LeTiss 4pm wrote:That's why it's important to keep your eyes open in the media for little teasers about tonight's show
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/im-a-celeb ... -ohhellno/

For the benefit of your mental health, we have to warn you that the following article contains graphic descriptions – which you may find distressing – of an elderly Tory giving a former footballer what has been described as “an X-rated massage”.

:lol:
Euler

Join my goes from favourite to evicted in days!
PeterLe

Did you see the largish lay bet placed on Jimmy just before the market was suspended? :?
LeTiss

In all my years of trading on TV Reality, I've never known somebody go from below Evens to win to becoming the 1st evictee
Tuco

BAP v1.37.5

Evening all - is anyone else getting unreliable data when using the ladder in the IACGMOOH outright market? When I have 2 PC's on, they are showing different values in the very same market - all settings are the same - worth checking against your Betfair account.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”