Purchase Betfair Account

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
dolphinbet

Hi

I would like to buy a validated Australian Betfair account. I closed mine a few years ago and I want to start trading again but Betfair won't allow me to re-open my account. I can open other accounts but I really want to use the bookmaking functions in Betangel.

If anyone out there knows of someone who no longer uses theirs and would like to offload it, please let me know. I,m willing to pay cash for the account.
Kai

Well this forum isn't really a black market where you can trade Betfair accounts. But if you ask me, unless that account comes from someone you actually know and trust I think you're just asking to get scammed. I don't know if one of your family members is allowed to open a new account that you could use, but a safer option could be to get a new Betfair account from an agent/broker.
dolphinbet

what brokers/agents are out there that can assist?
Wildly

dolphinbet wrote:
I closed mine a few years ago and I want to start trading again but Betfair won't allow me to re-open my account.
Why won't Betfair allow you to open an account if you don't have one and if, as you imply, you voluntarily closed your previous one?
Kai

I don't have any experience with agents myself nor would I want to but I sent you a PM telling you where you could potentially find one.

However, before you do that it might be wise to provide a bit more information about why you closed your account etc so that others may perhaps give you better advice on how to proceed. In any case, good luck.
Dannyboi3k

Kai wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:40 am
I don't have any experience with agents myself nor would I want to but I sent you a PM telling you where you could potentially find one.

However, before you do that it might be wise to provide a bit more information about why you closed your account etc so that others may perhaps give you better advice on how to proceed. In any case, good luck.
Can you please PM me this info also?
Kai

Pmed.
Derek27

dolphinbet wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:20 am
Hi

I would like to buy a validated Australian Betfair account. I closed mine a few years ago and I want to start trading again but Betfair won't allow me to re-open my account. I can open other accounts but I really want to use the bookmaking functions in Betangel.

If anyone out there knows of someone who no longer uses theirs and would like to offload it, please let me know. I,m willing to pay cash for the account.
Only a complete idiot would sell you his account and let you trade in his name. If your account ended up with a large negative balance (it can happen in certain circumstances), you could walk away and leave him legally responsible.

You also need to be aware that some bookies reserve the right, in their terms and conditions, to withhold winnings if the customer is in breach of certain terms and conditions, including allowing others to operate the account.

You may also have problems withdrawing funds - do you impersonate the registered account holder ?
BetScalper

I could be wrong but this seems like a scam to launder money via someone else's account.
ShaunWhite

The original post is a year old and he hasn't posted since.
treycolo18

Kai wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:05 pm
Pmed.
Plz pm me too!!
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 pm
The original post is a year old and he hasn't posted since.
wildhorse

Kai wrote:

Please, can you send me this information? Thank you!
Kai

wildhorse wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:05 pm
Kai wrote:

Please, can you send me this information? Thank you!
I wrote that 4 years ago so not sure how accurate or relevant it still is, I don't keep track of such services since I don't need them.

I can PM you but someone on here complained about agents/brokers a few days ago, perhaps you should PM them instead.

Good luck either way.

Return to “Betfair exchange”