Another Cash Race Cock-Up

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Crazyskier

So having been messed around and having to contact Customer Services to get correctly credited the last Cash Race BF did, I wondered how much I'd won with the email for this recent Cash Race:

'The Cash Race has come to an end and you're one of the winners. Your cash is now in your account but what to spend it on?

Keep your winning streak going and get stuck into the sporting action.

Make sure you're in on the action.
Bet now
Betfair
'

Then today, this:

'You may have recently received an email stating that you were a winner in the Cash Race and that you had been paid. Unfortunately, if you received this email it was as a result of an error and as you know, you have not won a cash prize this time.

The Cash Race has ended now, but there will be another one soon, so please do look out for it. We would like to apologise for this error and any inconvenience caused, and would also like to thank you for taking part in the Cash Race.'

Is it the blind leading the dumb?
PeterLe

Reminds me of Bullseye! :D
(PS I forgot about about it till I saw it hit my accounts)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crazyskier

PeterLe wrote:Reminds me of Bullseye! :D
(PS I forgot about about it till I saw it hit my accounts)

Hehe Peter. Nothing in this game for two-in-a-bed! :lol:
Derek27

Here we go again. :lol:

Just received an email telling me that I'm a cash race winner when I was well short of my target!
Euler

I'm not able to enter the cash race so haven't had the displeasure of being informed and uninformed.
Derek27

Capture.PNG
:lol: At least this time they will endeavour to ensure that it doesn't happen again. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Betfair exchange”