Restricted account

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
marksmeets302

I suggest that Betfair aren't satisfied with your response if they didn't remove the restriction. You may need to do better at showing that you will be generating revenue by use of their API.
I'm really not keen on generating any revenue for them, especially after all the chats I had with them the last two weeks. For the life of me I can't understand what's taking them so long to simply transfer the money back. Promises that everything will be settled in one, or at max two days and then nothing. The worst part is, this is getting on my nerves. It's consuming so much time it's just maddening.
marksmeets302

Well, I have access to my funds again. It only took three weeks, 5 sessions with customer support and one email to account management that still hasn't been answered. I'm still in the dark as to why this all happened. Betfairs communication in this matter has been awful: I received no notice of my accounts being blocked and also no notice that they had resolved the issue. Customer support has been polite, but completely uninformative. I recommend anyone with multiple accounts to be very careful.
steven1976

marksmeets302 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:45 am
Well, I have access to my funds again. It only took three weeks, 5 sessions with customer support and one email to account management that still hasn't been answered. I'm still in the dark as to why this all happened. Betfairs communication in this matter has been awful: I received no notice of my accounts being blocked and also no notice that they had resolved the issue. Customer support has been polite, but completely uninformative. I recommend anyone with multiple accounts to be very careful.
Sounds as bad as hsbc. Ive had 3 business accounts closed this year and no one can give answers.

Return to “Betfair exchange”