Customer service

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Derek27

I think I keyed out that post in a rush and missed the wink, or perhaps I'm so pissed off with Betfair CS that it sounds plausible that their barring people who complain.

They said 'email service' and suggested two other channels, so I would have thought it's not just the email address that's changing but the entire email service.

I would suggest that you chase them up with your issue, but I would expect, if they do shut down their email service, that it would be closed to new queries and that current tickets would still be resolved.
megarain

Kafkaesque wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:54 pm
megarain wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:59 pm
You have to find the right person to speak to.

I had an issue, and was sent a reply, and a re-reply, within 10 mins, which exactly solved my problem.

On the other hand, have now dropped off certain mail-lists, which i should be on .. so, its v situation dependent.
Getting that illusive right person would be wonderful. Am I missing some obvious trick here, as to how to finding said, right person? Any insight into doing this would be much, much appreciated :)

I am sorry, I havent followed exact details of this. I was dealing with a specific department, regarding quite a narrow field, so, maybe its just one or 2 people, and got lucky. I do tweet abuse to betfairCS .. and if u do it persistently enuf, they do answer.

Return to “Betfair exchange”