Auto cash out

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
LinusP

Betfair have released auto cash out, interesting concept and I wonder if this will be opened up on the API as even assuming the bet delay is present it would still be quicker then manually greening.

https://betting.betfair.com/betfair-ann ... 218-6.html
spreadbetting

Just another way for them to skim off the top the same as they do with crossmatching by Betfair matching bets as they hit their servers. I guess if it takes off on the site with all the dobbers etc. It only needs 1 extra parameter adding to a bet placement so there's no reason they won't eventually add it to the API much the same as the persistence fields.
LinusP

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:07 pm
Just another way for them to skim off the top the same as they do with crossmatching by Betfair matching bets as they hit their servers. I guess if it takes off on the site with all the dobbers etc. It only needs 1 extra parameter adding to a bet placement so there's no reason they won't eventually add it to the API much the same as the persistence fields.
Yeh thats the thing will they give the user best price or just the profit they asked for...
spreadbetting

I'd be pretty certain it'll be the profit asked no chance of being matched at stray odds especially as the bets will already be in the system waiting for a bet to enter the server and be matched at source. Same as the x-matcher it stops that liquidity ever showing on the market but fulfils Betfair's short sighted aim of increasing matched volume and allows them to skim to small differences due to the set odds increments.
Euler

I've noticed that price rush doesn't do what it says on the tin, so tricky to know how some of these things will work.

Return to “Betfair exchange”