keeping bet in the market after withdrawals

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Derek27

danny74danny wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:05 pm
I understand what you mean but I personally wouldn't lay at the odds of 10 so there is no worry of catching that price as my lays are way lower neither would I touch 3 horse race what I'm simply looking for is how to keep my bet at the odds I want despite withdrawals but hitting keep inplay doesn't work I do it on software and also check it on betfair webpage and yet still it does shift lower when there is withdrawal
If you layed this at 2.5, would you really want to keep those odds after the 53% reduction factor has been applied? What's the point? It's throwing money away!
download.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

As others have said, you need to think through what you are trying to do, and why, and it is probably nuts.

However, if you still want to do it, you could set up Guardian that looks at the number of runners when you first place your bets, and then continually check whether that number has changed, and if so, you could cancel your bets and re-place them at 3.0.

Return to “Betfair exchange”