Betting Profit & Loss Spreadsheet

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
BrianDee

The Betfair download to spreadsheet for this used to include race distance and event type.
Very useful for logging trade and bot results, as per PW recommendations...
That data is now missing, any ideas on best place/method to complain? An email? Twitter?
Thanks
jimbo50

Big loss for data collection.......ive complained.....probably wont hear anything
Anbell

BrianDee wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:56 am
The Betfair download to spreadsheet for this used to include race distance and event type.
Very useful for logging trade and bot results, as per PW recommendations...
That data is now missing, any ideas on best place/method to complain? An email? Twitter?
Thanks
It is a total pain.

I download from here (https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/prices) and then match them up
Atho55

Although this may not give you 100% of what you are looking for it might be a good start point.

In Excel, if you create a query to a Bookie site that has a runner ABC listing you can create a link to upload the basic runner data for the day. This can be refreshed every day. Just a matter then of copy/paste this data alongside then sort.

Like this

Daily Races.jpg

I did a =LEFT(xx,5) to extract the time only then sorted on that then the runners name.

This is the link I have used

Sporting Life ABC.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Betfair exchange”