Losses refunded – BETDAQ trading promotion

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Euler

It's better than nothing which was what you would have got if we hadn't asked.
foxwood

It's better than nothing which was what you would have got if we hadn't asked.
That's for certain regardless of how it finally works out.

Let's hope it drives lots of users to Betdaq.

The new version of BA is superb - the use of automation there is particularly exciting - had me awake in the night thinking of variations to try :D
hgodden

Sounds like a great initiative to me, and great timing too with Aintree on. No reason for anyone not to have a play risk free and see if they can make something work
Archangel

Betdaq seemed to trade well for Cheltenham, I expect Aintree will too
marko236

I'v benn thinking about using Betdaq for a while, with the work BA have put in and Betdaq giving something even if it's not much, for me it's well worth a try, you never know your stratagies may work better on Betdaq and they charge less comm-.

I signed up yesterday and puting money in account tonight, gonna try trading it tomorrow.
Euler

Now please bloody sign up for Betdaq
andyfuller

Hear hear - worked perfectly well both in terms of performance and trading.
Lagos

Saw this while I was in Portugal last week but couldnt log on as its banned over there.
Just tried to put the code in and it says its not a valid code.
Anyone got any ideas?
marko236

Lagos wrote:Saw this while I was in Portugal last week but couldnt log on as its banned over there.
Just tried to put the code in and it says its not a valid code.
Anyone got any ideas?
Put the code in after you sign up, go to promotions and put code in there, had same problem myself.
tricola

As I'm the old customer promotional code gives the "code not valid"Is this offer only for new customers?
annuity

tricola wrote:As I'm the old customer promotional code gives the "code not valid"Is this offer only for new customers?
Worked for me and i've had a Betdaq account for a while. Only worked on the first losing trade though not any subsequent losing trades. Still as others have said it's better than nothing.
tricola

Euler

If you drop support a note with your Betdaq account name we can get them to apply it for you if you are stuck.
sherzad

It looks like 'the badger' is fade up as well, he will probably take all his followers with hime.

@SportsTrader_AU: Well Betfair, you have forced me back to Betdaq. Too many failures over too many years, with zero responsibility taken. Beginning of the end
maycontainnuts

Despite what he says, Badger isn't a big trader so I seriously doubt Betfair will miss him. All mouth and nothing to back it up. Sells a few ebooks though doesn't it?

Return to “Betdaq exchange”