Losses refunded – BETDAQ trading promotion

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

In line with the release of the new version of BetDAQ Angel, view the video here, BETDAQ would love you to give it a decent test drive. Therefore they are offering you a rebate on losses on your account while you give it a good thrashing. There has never been a better time to give trading on BETDAQ a try, especially now you can automate it using the new version of Bet Angel for BETDAQ.

Download a copy of the new Bet Angel for BETDAQ at http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... 1_26_0.msi

The offer

All customers who trade on BETDAQ utilising Bet Angel from 00:00:01 Wednesday 8th April 2015 to 23:59:59 Tuesday 14th April 2015 can get 50% of traded losses back on their account.

The detail

To qualify, customers must enter the Promotion Code BDQGN15 in the My Account section on their account.
Only bets placed from 00:00:01 Wednesday 8th April 2015 to 23:59:59 Tuesday 14th April 2015 will qualify
Only bets placed via Bet Angel software on the BETDAQ will qualify for this promotion.
All qualifying bets must have settled by 23:59:59 on 14/04/15
We will credit the customer’s account with 50% of their cumulative trading losses during the promotional period
Minimum refund to be applied is £1. Maximum refund to be applied is £50.
Refund will be applied as non-withdrawable cash.

Full terms available on the blog post: -

http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2015/04 ... promotion/

Don't forget to register the promotional code in your account: -
08-04-2015 - Betdaq Promo code.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

What?

That's the most extraordinary promotion I've ever heard!
andrejt

Niiice 1!

Now please tell BD to open their gates to the countries they have "banned" ;)
Archangel

Its great to see BetDaq doing promotions to grow the exchange. Hopefully more people will move over
Euler

Please spread the word, we've thrown the kitchen sink at it. There isn't much more we can do.
marko236

I see they offer a £20 free bet, will this be affected if you take the money back offer?
marko236

Seems to be a problem with the promotion code??
Euler

Had somebody else say that this evening, but I test it and it was fine?
marko236

Euler wrote:Had somebody else say that this evening, but I test it and it was fine?
Sorry my fault! you put the code in after you sign up, not when your signing up.
marko236

Have to say it's a great promotion, 50% of cumulative loses refunded, it's a great chance to make some good money over the next few days!
rinconpaul

In your rush to go over the cliff with the rest of the sheep, think about it? I read this alleged promotion as a double negative, it just screams to me that 'losses' and 'trading' go hand in hand? i.e. You are going to lose long term but to suck you in we'll give you some credit?

Now if they promoted it as " we'll add 50% to your trading profits for two weeks", then that would be a positive message and get just as many in? We all know that only 3% of subscribers would actually cost them anything, as opposed to 97% losing for two weeks and having to reimburse them.

Either way, it'll give the opposition something to think about, and hopefully drop the PC?
oscar123

To be fair paul I think it is just to try and get people to come and give trading on Betdaq a go. Far too many people had just written it off and never actually tried it,I think they are just offering people a risk free chance to come and see for themselves that they are a genuine alternative.

Every exchange needs backers, layers and traders for it to work properly. I think they have plenty of backers and layers and all that is missing is more traders to help move it all along and get the volumes up and more bets matched. The offer is certainly an eye opener and Betdaq should be applauded for the initiative and it is great that they are being pro active in encouraging traders to the exchange.

The volumes are rising all the time and if traders get together and give their support, sooner or later their will be a tipping point where Betdaq can claim to match the same volume of bets as betfair. Once that happens there will be two genuine exchanges competing for business, and any further charges or pricing structure changes will have to be fairer and better thought out as each company will risk losing all their custom to the other.

It can only be good for everybody to have two genuine alternatives in the exchange market, and i feel we are closer than ever to getting that, this final push could be what is needed.

I'm really looking forward to trading Aintree on Betdaq, as it was far easier to trade on there during Cheltenham compared to betfair, hoping for more of the same these next few days.
rinconpaul

I live in OZ and was watching the business report on TV. They wheeled out the price of iron ore chart. Up until the early 90's it was ticking along nicely, trending up slightly, UNTIL they listed it on the futures market. Then instead of miners renegotiating contracts in a orderly fashion based on supply and demand, the traders took over. They wouldn't know what iron ore looked like, but pushed the price up 100's of percent. Now the Bear traders have taken over and the price is back to the 1990's level again. The AUS economy is going to suffer now.

The message in this tale, traders turn natural fundamentals into synthetics. The numbers you see on the screen as a result, aren't reflecting true probability. As long as you Lay low, Back high, traders have no interest in their commodity. It's Gordon Gekko, Wolf of Wall Street stuff, bring down countries economies? Traders have stuffed Betfair,with their antics, and will move in on Betdaq now. Just don't be the last trader standing! Like Arbitrage, as soon as people see easy, no risk money, they fall over themselves to get onboard. For every reaction, there is an opposing one and look what happened, accounts getting closed.

Why do I use BA, it's good for recording data to excel, that's all.
LinusP

Only bets placed via Bet Angel software on the BETDAQ will qualify for this promotion.
How will they reconcile this?
foxwood

Have to say it's a great promotion, 50% of cumulative loses refunded, it's a great chance to make some good money over the next few days!
Not so sure about that - the offer is ambiguous to my mind.

Say I make a total £120 of losing trades and a total of £100 of profitable trades over the period.

Is the refund 50% of my total loss for the period (120 * 0.50 = £60 = £50 maximum refund) or the cumulative nett loss ie ((120 - 100) * 0.50 = £10) ?

Given the lack of free lunches in the world I guess it applies to the nett position. On that basis, if my profitable trades were £121.01 then there would be no refund ? Also I expect it applies only to pre-commission values.

Presumably they know it comes from BA usage because BA sends something over the wire with each bet.

Not sure how they know if you are trading or not though instead of just betting - or would it apply to that as well ?

So many questions from what appears a simple offer :roll:

No matter - I'm signed up regardless :lol:

Return to “Betdaq exchange”