BETDAQ Royal Ascot trading promotion

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
marksmeets302

If you sign up in the UK and then move abroad you can still trade on it - I'm from Oz and I can place bets, even though I should be restricted from doing so.
The risk of having your account suspended and not being able to get your money is considerable. I'll pass :-)
Carthorse

Hi

BET ANGEL FOR BETDAQ

Are we still on version 1.26 ?
The " Take SP " option on Dutching isn't present as a feature on my version but would switch to BetAngel for Betdaq if it were.

Thanks

Carthorse
Euler

Betdaq does not have SP at the moment.
andrejt

Kai wrote:Don't forget guys, there's a ton of us who would LOVE to trade on BD but can't because they left our countries. Is there a legal way to join and trade Betdaq from a "blacklisted" country?
+1 !
andrejt

marksmeets302 wrote:Peter, can you tell if they are open to it? Or even if they could say why they are blocking all these countries... it's doubtful if it's even allowed under EU law.
This is what I got back from customer support :\

"Dear Sir/Madame

Thank you for your interest in BETDAQ.

International laws concerning the provision of gambling services are immensely complex and there are a small number of countries, including Slovenia, from where we cannot accept customers.

We apologise for this inconvenience but we must operate within the law and as such registration from this country is not permitted.

Kind Regards

Gerard

BETDAQ Customer Services"
Euler

Betdaq are offering 1% commission on the 1st race each day as well.

Betdaq are really going for it and offering 1% commission on 1st race at Ascot - http://www.betdaq.com/UI/Promotions/#RA ... ingPageTab
andyfuller

Euler wrote:Betdaq are offering 1% commission on the 1st race each day as well.

Betdaq are really going for it and offering 1% commission on 1st race at Ascot - http://www.betdaq.com/UI/Promotions/#RA ... ingPageTab
This doesn't apply to any one using the API though:

T&C's:
1% Commission First Race at Royal Ascot everyday Terms and Conditions: Offer applies to new and existing BETDAQ customers. 1% commission charge applies to the 1st Race everyday at Royal Ascot starting on 16/06/2015 to 20/06/2015. 1% Commission charge applies to all day of race markets for the first race everyday at Royal Ascot. Offer does not apply to ante post markets on the included races. Offer does not apply to bets placed on BETDAQ Multiples. Offer will apply to a maximum of one race each day at Royal Ascot. Where the designated 1% commission race is abandoned or postponed after market creation the promotion will not transfer to another race on that day. All participants must have a qualifying BETDAQ account. A qualifying BETDAQ account is an account which has passed all of the BETDAQ membership criteria. Offer is not available to BETDAQ API or RDT customers. BETDAQ reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time. BETDAQ reserves the right to exclude any entrant from such promotions. BETDAQ reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage. +Standard BETDAQ terms and conditions apply.
andyfuller

andyfuller wrote:
Euler wrote:Betdaq are offering 1% commission on the 1st race each day as well.

This doesn't apply to any one using the API though:

T&C's:
1% Commission First Race at Royal Ascot everyday Terms and Conditions: Offer applies to new and existing BETDAQ customers. 1% commission charge applies to the 1st Race everyday at Royal Ascot starting on 16/06/2015 to 20/06/2015. 1% Commission charge applies to all day of race markets for the first race everyday at Royal Ascot. Offer does not apply to ante post markets on the included races. Offer does not apply to bets placed on BETDAQ Multiples. Offer will apply to a maximum of one race each day at Royal Ascot. Where the designated 1% commission race is abandoned or postponed after market creation the promotion will not transfer to another race on that day. All participants must have a qualifying BETDAQ account. A qualifying BETDAQ account is an account which has passed all of the BETDAQ membership criteria. Offer is not available to BETDAQ API or RDT customers. BETDAQ reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time. BETDAQ reserves the right to exclude any entrant from such promotions. BETDAQ reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage. +Standard BETDAQ terms and conditions apply.
I seem to have paid 1% so it seems to apply to API customers despite saying it wouldn't in the T&C's :-)
Euler

I think they term API as 'direct API' access

Return to “Betdaq exchange”