any issues with BetAngel BetDaq interface today

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
oscar123

No problems here.

Ive been reluctant to upgrade to windows 10 for fear of the above happening. Glad i didnt bother now, think im going to leave it as long as I can, sounds like more trouble than it is worth.
small fry

Cheers Dallas just trying to do that now but never done it before so watching video's.
Korattt

did it again this morning.. I've trashed Windows 10, gone back to Windows 8 & works fine now, (after wasting oodles of time), thanks guys.. & HNY
small fry

Sorted for today but I don't know what's going to happen when it updates again. Thanks for your help...
mobile

just worked out which windows 10 update is causing the error problem.
Look for KB3132372 and uninstall it.
Now gives clean login to Betdaq.
This is only a temporary fix as Windows will try to reinstall it.
Cannot see a way to pick and choose which updates you accept. So you may have to repeat this.
small fry

Same again this morning so restoring again and going to open a support ticket.
Euler

We are already aware of it and the reason the update caused the error, so we are actively working to see what we can do. But it's a tricky one.
Dave Angel

I un-installed the last 3 windows updates and Betangel works fine again.
small fry

Euler wrote:We are already aware of it and the reason the update caused the error, so we are actively working to see what we can do. But it's a tricky one.
Thanks very much Peter for the update.
keepyuppys

Hi Mobile
good shout with the fix , if you go to wifi settings and open advanced options and set internet to metered connection to ON , Windows 10 shouldn't then automatically update.
Euler

We've done some tweaks that may help resolve this without a full upgrade to the software. Hopefully that may have solved the issue.
small fry

Cheers Peter I will check later on or tomorrow morning...
small fry

Euler wrote:We've done some tweaks that may help resolve this without a full upgrade to the software. Hopefully that may have solved the issue.
No still the same I even downloaded the newest version and it's still the same...
Black Ice

Keepyuppy wrote:
Hi Mobile
good shout with the fix , if you go to wifi settings and open advanced options and set internet to metered connection to ON , Windows 10 shouldn't then automatically update

Hi keepyuppy,
I downloaded flipping W10 few weeks ago and have had problems with it altho BD works at moment..however to avoid probs i followed your instructions above and quite surprised myself by managing to do it, however above Metered connections it said:
MAKE YOUR PC DISCOVERABLE ..I have turned this off from on as i don't want to be discovered by all the rubbish..all seems to be working ok..but should it be on or off?
Many thanks your advice,
Black Ice
Euler

small fry wrote:No still the same I even downloaded the newest version and it's still the same...
Un-install that specific update and hopefully when MS come back from Christmas we may have more luck.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”