any issues with BetAngel BetDaq interface today

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Euler

We've done some tweaks that may help resolve this without a full upgrade to the software. Hopefully that may have solved the issue.
small fry

Cheers Peter I will check later on or tomorrow morning...
small fry

Euler wrote:We've done some tweaks that may help resolve this without a full upgrade to the software. Hopefully that may have solved the issue.
No still the same I even downloaded the newest version and it's still the same...
Black Ice

Keepyuppy wrote:
Hi Mobile
good shout with the fix , if you go to wifi settings and open advanced options and set internet to metered connection to ON , Windows 10 shouldn't then automatically update

Hi keepyuppy,
I downloaded flipping W10 few weeks ago and have had problems with it altho BD works at moment..however to avoid probs i followed your instructions above and quite surprised myself by managing to do it, however above Metered connections it said:
MAKE YOUR PC DISCOVERABLE ..I have turned this off from on as i don't want to be discovered by all the rubbish..all seems to be working ok..but should it be on or off?
Many thanks your advice,
Black Ice
Euler

small fry wrote:No still the same I even downloaded the newest version and it's still the same...
Un-install that specific update and hopefully when MS come back from Christmas we may have more luck.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Just an update on this....

Microsoft have now issued a fix for the security update that was causing crashes over Christmas. the fix has been issued as KB3133431.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3133431

So anyone that had uninstalled updates and switched them off to prevent crashes, should now be able to switch them back on again.
small fry

Bet Angel wrote:Just an update on this....

Microsoft have now issued a fix for the security update that was causing crashes over Christmas. the fix has been issued as KB3133431.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3133431

So anyone that had uninstalled updates and switched them off to prevent crashes, should now be able to switch them back on again.
Cheers all working again.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”