Cant log on to Betbaq angel !

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Dabbla

I can seem to log in to betdaq via BA any ideas ?
I can log on via the web site .This was happening the other day as well,now i have a totaly new set up and its still cant get on.
Dallas

Could be to do with your anti virus or a firewall, maybe try disabling these while logging on
Dabbla

I have tried that and no luck. It just says unable to connect using the supplied user name and password. Like i said i have know problems with betdaq.com, i even copied my email address and user name straight from betdaq to make sure that was right.I also not had any problems BA Betfair.Just to add it is bda 1.27, win10
Dallas

On the Betdaq log in window you have the option of which server to connect to, have you checked you have the correct one selected here?
Dabbla

Yep . I been through them all, it should be .com. Thanks for your help Dallas. Im of to bed now, i'll worry about it tomorrow.
convoysur-2

ive had the same problem before ,its your pc,,or like dallas said anitvirus,
Marc
Dabbla

It really does not seem to be anitvirus or firewall and i have tried on my laptop(vista) and 2 or 3 p.c.(xp and win10)
I am also trying on my pad with a diffrent isp but that will not let me type in my user name or email address just the password. Not sure if thats related in some way. I'll give Betdaq a call see if they can help.
error bdaq.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave Angel

Remember those Windows updates not so long ago?, is it the same problem?
Dallas

Dabbla wrote:It really does not seem to be anitvirus or firewall and i have tried on my laptop(vista) and 2 or 3 p.c.(xp and win10)
I am also trying on my pad with a diffrent isp but that will not let me type in my user name or email address just the password. Not sure if thats related in some way. I'll give Betdaq a call see if they can help.
error bdaq.png
If you cant get on using different comps and OS it suggests its more a problem with Betdaq and there API rather than something local to you so hopefully they should be able to shed some light on it for you
Dabbla

Just spoke to them, for some reason i have no api access.The team are going to email me later. I dont use it to much. Its really just a back up. I will sometimes have it on during the football or horses occassionly. I dont think i have had more then 1 copy open. I did get black listed for that once before. I dont think that's still a rule anyway.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”