Betdaq vs Betfair Version

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
st3v3y

Hi jimibt

No the other BD software was free and separate but gave all of the basics that the subscription BD version gave and is more feature rich than betangel. Anyway all I was asking for was what I thought in todays market was ladder candlesticks which I've seen as a popular requested feature across many platforms. I am fully aware of how basic the betdaq version is as I've used it for quite some time and hoped there might be a mid level version but I'm fine with the fact that there is not and obviously it isn't important to warrant anymore time on :)
DavDvo

Is it possible to take Betdaq Start price XSP using Betangel for Betdaq? Somehow I don't see this option...
marksmeets302

Just got an email from betdaq saying that the use of XSP is now supported in the api. Betdaq blocks many countries including mine, so they have lost my attention. But for others this must be great news.
foxwood

XSP not available on Betdaq BA but ...

http://betdaqhelp.custhelp.com/app/answ ... faqs---xsp
Customers also have the option to default all their unmatched bets to match at XSP where available through their account settings.
OK if that suits your strategies
aperson

On the back of this is there any chance of getting "take XSP" added to Bet angel for BD?

Return to “Betdaq exchange”