Betdaq version of Guardian

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
cdcdaq

Bet Angel Guardian in the Betdaq version does not seem to have the same features as the Betfair version.

It is it possible to link all the markets loaded into Guardian with Excel?

Thanks
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

There are a number of differences between both versions as the Betfair version has had an accelerated development path. I can confirm that this is one of those differences.
bmz4

Hello to all fellow traders.

I`ve been using betangel for betdaq couple of weeks, but there seems to be some lacks that are making serious trading difficult. Maybe i don't know how to use it - as i add multiple markets to quardian, there doesn't come match names at all to detail column. Another lack is that you can only put 40 rows to ladder compared to betfair version where you can put 55 rows.

All in all betangel for betfair is more user friendly and sophisticated, so is it not possible to modify betdaq version identical to betfair version? I have found more and more trading opportunities in betdaq, so good trading tool would be essential to start serious trading there.
LeTiss

This is the major reason why I don't use Betdaq

Traders who trade race by race can have a look, but for sport traders like me, where Guardian & Excel will be monitoring a number of markets simultaneously, BA for Betdaq is too limited

If BA can replicate the same features to both exchanges, I'd be interested in using both
PeterLe

Hi
Not sure how complicated it would be to incorporate the "Market Quick Picks" into the Betdaq version but it would be very helpful and time saving? Is this a remote possibility BA (Even if it is just the horse racing win market) ??

I'm going to start using this in parallel with the Betfair version if nothing else other than to reduce my Premium Charge going forward..

Would be interested to hear what the roadmap is for the Betdaq version..
Thanks
Peter
LeTiss

I recently put £500 into Betdaq to have a play with

I'm thinking of withdrawing it though - BA for Betdaq is very limited compared to Betfair and the liquidity is poor on most markets
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We introduced the Betfaq version in response to requests following the introduction of the premium charge at Betfair. Both apps were level in development terms for a while, but we can only be guided by funding for each product, so the Betfair version has pulled away from the Betdaq version. If we can find a way of funding more development then we will move the Betdaq version forward again.
bmz4

I don't know is it allowed to ask here but is there some other trading platform for Betdaq that shows soccer match names. I am trading multiple soccer matches same time and this Betangel version is quite useless, because it doesn't show match names.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”