Betdaq / Cheltenham

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Betdaq sent a mailer out last night to all users reporting that they did £21m in matched bets yesterday. So we decided to have a look and trade on there today as well. It's working out really well.

You may want to have a go. You can run both version of Bet Angel next to each other if you wish. Double bubble.
andyfuller

Bet Angel wrote:Betdaq sent a mailer out last night to all users
I didn't get it :(
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You should give Cheltenham a bash on Betdaq it worked really well yesterday.
andyfuller

One thing I really dislike about Betdaq Angel is that you can't see what is being matched on each runner on the charts, it just shows the whole market.

When you say it worked really well are you talking as much as you win on Betfair? Perhaps posting a screen grab on Peter's blog showing what you have made over there might inspire others to try it, all you see on blogs are Betfair images, rarely do you see images showing what people make on Betdaq. Perhaps Peter's post for Day 3 could be showing what he achieved on Betdaq?

What do you think?
rogerpalmtree

amount matched on the 13:30 is actually slightly higher on Betdaq ATM!!!
andyfuller

No its not Roger - they calculate it totally different. Betfair is miles ahead than Betdaq

If you back for £10 at 5/1 on Betfair it is calculated as £20 matched, on Betdaq it would be £50.

Given that the 13.30 is 8.0 the field, Betfair is miles ahead :(
rogerpalmtree

ahhh ok i got excited for a minute :(
SpikeyBob

hehe, me too Roger :shock:
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The advantage you are getting on Betdaq is that you are able to turn far more many orders through than you can on Betfair. On Betfair there is so much money you just can't get enough orders through to balance out the good and duff trades. On Betdaq you can get volume and orders through.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Got more on Betdaq on the first race than on Betfair!
andyfuller

That would make a perfect screen shot for the blog don't you think?

Put them up side by side and it will show that Betdaq can be better than Betfair even before taken account of Com. and PC

Return to “Betdaq exchange”