Betdaq now 2% commission "Every back, every lay, every day"

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Euler

There seemed to be a lot matched at certain prices, but why is anybody's guess.
Derek27

I've seen a US race ten minutes before the off with a turnover of around £150 - except for two five-figure sums traded on each of the two favourites.

I could only put it down to an attempt to transfer money under the radar, from one Betfair account to another.
Emmson

Welcome news which may make amends for having to re-register my Betdaq account because of some discontinued domain nonsense they told me of recently.
robsmith

Euler wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:05 pm
That's because it's considered a badge of honour, I know of several well self-publicised 'traders' that always moan about it, but I know for a fact they have never paid higher rate premium charge.
Hi Peter,

Care to elaborate on this? I agree with the other posters that find this disturbing
Derek27

robsmith wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:52 pm
Euler wrote:
That's because it's considered a badge of honour, I know of several well self-publicised 'traders' that always moan about it, but I know for a fact they have never paid higher rate premium charge.
Hi Peter,

Care to elaborate on this? I agree with the other posters that find this disturbing
You need to look at the previous page, a few posts back.
rinconpaul

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:23 pm
LinusP wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:19 pm
Euler wrote:
I know for a fact they have never paid higher rate premium charge.
I find the fact that you know that more worrying to be honest.
+1
So much for data protection eh.
3.3 To whom and where personal information may be disclosed?

Your Personal Information may, for the purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed to any company within the Group or, subject to appropriate agreement, to third parties, for the processing of that Personal Information on our behalf. The Group may, from time to time, retain trusted third parties to process your Personal Information for the purposes listed above and such processing will be governed by a contract in the form required by law.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”