Betdaq now 2% commission "Every back, every lay, every day"

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
iambic_pentameter

Just received an email from Betdaq to say that it's now 2% commission and there is a big splash page on their site - see attached.

Will this be enough to persuade more people to trade over on Betdaq?

Iambic
Daq 2%.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
QuietShout

Hopefully it'll be enough to make BF take a look at the commision it charges. Either way, it's good news.
Derek27

Does Betdaq have a premium charge equivalent ?
megarain

Only for a v select few.
Derek27

Betfair claim the same for their premium charge (0.5% of users) but it does seem quite a large select few. ;)
Euler

That's because it's considered a badge of honour, I know of several well self-publicised 'traders' that always moan about it, but I know for a fact they have never paid higher rate premium charge.
LinusP

Euler wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:05 pm
That's because it's considered a badge of honour, I know of several well self-publicised 'traders' that always moan about it, but I know for a fact they have never paid higher rate premium charge.
I find the fact that you know that more worrying to be honest.
ShaunWhite

LinusP wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:19 pm
Euler wrote:
I know for a fact they have never paid higher rate premium charge.
I find the fact that you know that more worrying to be honest.
+1
So much for data protection eh.
Euler

When we ran the ambassador campaign with Betfair, we came up with a list of names that could have ended up in the campaign. But most had no sort of track record and virtually all didn't pay higher rate PC. I don't know the specifics, but I was sat opposite the guy who did. It was like, 'what about this guy?'

I didn't have a shortage of Bet Angel users to suggest, but Betfair didn't want to centre the campaign on one person or product. So broadened it a little and eventually one of our users ended up representing another product.

By another coincidence, I actually met the guy who invented the PC when I was in LA once. Very interesting discussion!
aperson

Whats going on with Betdaq today? Only just turned my PC on but there seems to be huge amounts matched at specific prices on certain horses e.g 350k at 4.7 on does it in style and 100k on a couple of horses in the 4.10 at donny. Betdaq technically matched more money pre off that Betfair in the 4.40. Maybe the just self matched some huge money early on the give the illusion of liquidity to go hand in hand with this 2% thing?
Euler

There seemed to be a lot matched at certain prices, but why is anybody's guess.
Derek27

I've seen a US race ten minutes before the off with a turnover of around £150 - except for two five-figure sums traded on each of the two favourites.

I could only put it down to an attempt to transfer money under the radar, from one Betfair account to another.
Emmson

Welcome news which may make amends for having to re-register my Betdaq account because of some discontinued domain nonsense they told me of recently.
robsmith

Euler wrote:
Hi Peter,

Care to elaborate on this? I agree with the other posters that find this disturbing
Derek27

robsmith wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:52 pm
Euler wrote:
Hi Peter,

Care to elaborate on this? I agree with the other posters that find this disturbing
You need to look at the previous page, a few posts back.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”