PlaceOrdersWithReceipt

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
JMPS

Hi All. Anyone out there utilizing this method on the Betdaq API? I see conflicting reports about whether or not it's been deprecated, but if it's still active, I can't get it up and running.
I'm using a tailored version of the example app for c#, which only uses the PlaceOrdersNoReceipt method, but I'd like to get a receipt to see whether a FillOrKill was fully matched. Anyone have any details about the PlaceOrdersWithReceipt method? Cheers, Jim.
foxwood

JMPS wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:58 pm
I can't get it up and running.
What's the error code returned by Betdaq ?

Never needed to use it but it's in current wsdl & docs so should work ok.
JMPS

Thanks for the response - apologies, been away for the last few days so not logged in.
The method is still available, just realised that one of my calls was actually still pointing at the NoReceipt method.
I'm having issues though - just getting an invalid parameters response. Something to work with though I guess - just need to stick at it!
If anyone did have any examples of where they were using it though, that'd be greatly appreciated ;)
pythonic

It's working fine for me, must be some problem with the code for your orders.
There should be a debugging mode in your SOAP client where you can see the XML that is being sent to the server. That should help with getting the orders right.

Maybe I should add that I am using a different API wrapper.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”