Betdaq XSP Permissions (banned)

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
spreadbetting

I'd imagine it simply the fact you'd taken out £7K in a monththat they barred you other than anything else.

What sort of percentages were they settling XSP at ? Were they keeping as close to 100% or were they publishing overbroke/overround books at times?

Thanks
Euler

My observations on XSP are that the spread is much tighter than BSP.

BSP can be pretty random and is often exploited to the point where it's risky to take BSP, whereas XSP seem pretty clean to me.
pythonic

Ok, so this paragraph from their FAQs implies that they guarantee the minimum liabilities with their own money:
How is XSP calculated?

XSP is calculated by Betdaq based on the prices and volumes matched in the exchange market on an event. Betdaq does not publish the XSP calculation algorithm and may adjust it from time to time without notice.

How much can I bet at XSP?

The amount that you can stake at XSP is ultimately determined by the volume of XSP backers and layers in the market however to ensure that customers can use XSP with confidence Betdaq will guarantee XSP liquidity to certain amounts at our discretion.
UK Racing win markets - Layers liability of £3000 per market (or currency equivalent)
Irish Racing win markets - Layers liability of £1500 per market (or currency equivalent)
These amounts are subject to change without notice and Betdaq reserves the right to remove XSP bet permissions and/or cancel XSP bets from customer who are deemed to be abusing these guarantee limits either alone or in conjunction with other customers.
dropss81

BDQ.jpg
One more Victim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

I've used it continuously since it was implemented and never had a problem. Obviously haven't found the exploit.
deestar

Unlike BF where you can place a BSP bet directly, Betdaq only allows you to take XSP if the bet you've placed doesn't get matched. Obviously if you are taking odds on Betdaq well outside the current price on offer range you are effectively just placing an outright XSP bet, hence the warning.
Naffman

deestar wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:23 pm
Unlike BF where you can place a BSP bet directly, Betdaq only allows you to take XSP if the bet you've placed doesn't get matched. Obviously if you are taking odds on Betdaq well outside the current price on offer range you are effectively just placing an outright XSP bet, hence the warning.
That's stupid innit

Return to “Betdaq exchange”