Guardian Switching Issue

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
cd2014

Hi All,

I've been running a single spreadsheet on betfair using guardian to switch to next market in guardian list for 600 seconds (10 minutes before race). I don't use it to bet in play. This works with no problems.

Recently I've started using the betdaq version of betangel and use exactly the same setup for changing to the next market in guardian, set at 600 seconds.
Yesterday (boxing day) is the first time since using the betdaq version that races have started 5 minutes within one another. Guardian does not seem to be able to switch unless there is a 10 minute gap. In guardian, as soon as the list indicates a race 5 minutes after the current race the following occurs.

It doesn't switch until 5 minutes later.
It stays 5 minutes out of sync until races return to being separated by at least 10 minutes.

Can anyone please advise on this? to reiterate this issue does not occur on the guardian feature for the betfair version of betangel.
Wyndon

Hi, I used Guardian with spreadsheet for Betdaq on 26th without any problems. Funnily enough I couldn't get markets to load correctly in the first place on 27th. I was using automation and loading markets remotely using GotoMyPc - as I was visting relatives in Yorkshire at the time. I would have investigated more fully had I been at home.
Wyndon

It's probably relevant that my market switch time was 300msecs. If you want to have more than 1 market active you could do it with the linked spreadsheets feature. It's strange that it's OK with Betfair version though
cd2014

Hi, I've tried using factory settings and setting guardian to 600 but as soon as there are races only 5 minutes apart the problem continues. It does not switch.
I don't require a multi market sheet as I'm not betting in play, I only require guardian to switch at 600 seconds whether there is a 5 minute or 10 minute gap between races. It doesn't work if it's 5 minutes. I've submitted a ticket.
cd2014

Issue Resolved

Latest update of betangel for betdaq fixed issue.
Thanks betangel team for your swift testing and resolution to fix this.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”