Horse racing programs morning guys

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Swimming999

Morning guys

I have been using betfair live video to watch the horse racing.
The problem is when i use that, the picture screen is very small box. What horse racing programs show the whole screen to watch racing. I looked at racing uk, which i dont mind paying for, but does it show the horse racing on the whole screen.

Also was thinkig about purchasing the vps from bet angel, anyone got any views on this please, i want to get the best out off my trading

Thank you 😁
Dallas

You can zoom in with your browser to make the video player bigger.

What did you want to know about using a VPS their?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Swimming999

Hi dallas

Thankyou for that about the racing .

As for the vps , does this make my computer faster, and the connection better, sometimes i lose all connections, the software just freezes. Or is it just for using it on you phone/ ipad ,

Thanks
Dallas

Swimming999 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:48 am

As for the vps , does this make my computer faster, and the connection better, sometimes i lose all connections, the software just freezes. Or is it just for using it on you phone/ ipad ,

Thanks
It will have a faster connection to the Betfair server but this will only benefit you when using automation.
A VPS is a server with Bet Angel installed on which you can connect to from any internet device like a PC, iPad, phone etc, so just think of it as your PC tower on Betfair's doorstep hence the faster automation which can be left running 24/7 but you still have to connect to the tower to click around and trade manually so it wont be any faster than you currently have and any internet/connection problems you have will still be their
Swimming999

thanks dallas

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”