un-tiggered tule but the bet is placed

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
JeffMinton

Hey guys

BA is now driving me insane. I'm just starting to think it doesn't work.

I applied the same rules to two markets at Kempton tonight with 1 working and 1 not working. Strangely the first attachment shows no triggers being activated but the back bet (3rd rule) has been placed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

If you can post the log for the market and the automation file someone should be able to advise, its most likely something very simple you've overlooked and will be an easy fix
JeffMinton

thanks mate your a legend.

Ive click on the log tab for the first time and instantly can see whats going wrong.

my liability exceeds my max of $1000 which im sure i can work out how to change.

thanks again
Dallas

JeffMinton wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:14 pm
thanks mate your a legend.

Ive click on the log tab for the first time and instantly can see whats going wrong.

my liability exceeds my max of $1000 which im sure i can work out how to change.

thanks again
No problem, glad you've sussed it, if you've not yet found it you can change your maximum liability by going into
Settings > Edit Settings > Staking

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”