Who is serving

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Twenty8a

Dallas - hopefully you can shed some light. Love BA and trying to get my head around automation. Might even have found one that delivers results for me. Just looking for consistent low level returns.

Anyway - can you please help on the attached screen grab. Who is serving and who does your bot think is serving.... There appears to be a contradiction - but I am more worried as to who BA thinks is serving and therefore what the bot is triggered to do.

TKs in advance.
bot tennis.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Looks like Betfair have the correct server showing on their website but on their API they have set it the wrong way around.
Unfortunately, that's a Betfair issue which happens from time to time on tennis matches - but not very often.

Bet Angel connects to the Betfair API and everything you see in the software is retrieved from there.
So the bot will react to what it see's so I'd stop any automation on the match until Betfair correct it

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”