Trades drifting away

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
spreadbetting

TipTopTrader wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 pm
All I want to know is why would the Liverpool fans trade out? especially if they knew number 7 wasn't playing, wouldn't they put more on.
All prices have a point where they're considered 'value' once a price passes that point there's no point piling on more money, others may simply stop backing value once they've hit their personal exposure limits.
ajdal

TipTopTrader wrote:

All I want to know is why would the Liverpool fans trade out? especially if they knew number 7 wasn't playing, wouldn't they put more on.
We follow your advice... we take a higher stake at lower prices on Liverpool.... you weren't clear for what objective... but that's our position...

What would happen to the price if the No.7 did play... ?

The market reaction would be twice as violent... almost certainly Man Utd would go off favs..

The first trader would have sold out somewhere as it passed 1.9's... probably for a small loss and feeling like a victory... as he watches the trade zoom off into mega profit... and still not sure if he was right or wrong...

You'd be caught with your pants down facing twice the red the first trader did... you'd probably trade out... and then have to watch Liverpool win...

IMHO... you asked yourself the wrong question...
TipTopTrader

ajdal wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:50 am
TipTopTrader wrote:

We follow your advice... we take a higher stake at lower prices on Liverpool.... you weren't clear for what objective... but that's our position...

What would happen to the price if the No.7 did play... ?

The market reaction would be twice as violent... almost certainly Man Utd would go off favs..

The first trader would have sold out somewhere as it passed 1.9's... probably for a small loss and feeling like a victory... as he watches the trade zoom off into mega profit... and still not sure if he was right or wrong...

You'd be caught with your pants down facing twice the red the first trader did... you'd probably trade out... and then have to watch Liverpool win...

IMHO... you asked yourself the wrong question...
TipTopTrader

Lol,

Its wasn't advice.

If the original so called trade, which really is just a trade turned into a panicked gamble ends in a Liverpool win.

How does a question about the Liverpool fans end up being advice turning the trade into a losing one where Man U now win.

If thats the case then I am now up a grand minus commission and my panicked gamble paid off!!!. I am the next big thing in trading, and off to buy some new pants.

I am now a pretend trader that gambles everytime a so called trade goes wrong.

Thats if everyone agrees and the market agrees.I don't want things to go pear shaped now that I have got me new sexy strategy working.

Go Man U!!!
ajdal

TipTopTrader wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:18 am
Lol,

Its wasn't advice.

If the original so called trade, which really is just a trade turned into a panicked gamble ends in a Liverpool win.

How does a question about the Liverpool fans end up being advice turning the trade into a losing one where Man U now win.

If thats the case then I am now up a grand minus commission and my panicked gamble paid off!!!. I am the next big thing in trading, and off to buy some new pants.

I am now a pretend trader that gambles everytime a so called trade goes wrong.

Thats if everyone agrees and the market agrees.I don't want things to go pear shaped now that I have got me new sexy strategy working.

Go Man U!!!
Are you like this with your trading ??

Seeing things that aren't there...

I didn't bother mentioning before that I never mentioned any Liverpool fans trading out (because it wouldn't matter)

And now you somehow read I said Man.Utd won. ???

I noticed this was my 100th post here... nice one to end on.
TipTopTrader

I'm lost,

Did number 7 play or not play? ,seems like he didnt in your first post, and did when I asked about the Liverpool fans.

Are we trading or gambling?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”