50 A Day System

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
to75ne

this so called system is just another variation of a martingale(the staking aspect of it).

you will end up needng some horrendous stakes after a very small losing run, its a really bad idea. google martingale and search this forum, and hopefully you will see sense and bin this so called system.

the cowson selling this "system" is just a low life scum bag conman who deserves to be knee capped.
Groovyelms

Are yes! the worshipfull art of scamming and booming sales of snakeoil, Begginers guide to Alchemy et al, will never ever, ever go away....
Caveat emptor
Groovy :?:
PeterLe

Andy,
You probably think the forum members are being a bit harse; but you'll be glad you didnt go down this route, trust them.
Forget the book, but keep the system in mind.
As soon as any system depends on stake recovery, you are in deep cr*p.

Set betangel up in practice mode and play around with the automation in Guardian. if you are laying under 2's (in play), then by default this will be a close race, ie neck and neck in the closing stages.
Think about how to identify this, what will happen to the prices if it is a close race? Check out Gutuami post on Friday "...lots of close finishes, lay the field strategy delievered very good results" (ie you could for example monitor the back prices of each horse, and when two or more trade around the 2 mark (with more than two runners), you know things are tight!, couple it with the book price on the back side.
So imagine you had a system that monitors ever race (and there are circa 800/Month)..25% are triggered..You will stand a much better chance of making it work over time. No recovery.

Notes : Set it up in practice mode till you are familiar with Guardian automation (better still; if you can use Excel, that would be my preference)

When you are sure it works, switch to live mode, just use £2 stakes in live mode (you'll neither win nor lose a lot). Have a small amount in you betfair account ie £50 (move the remainder into your Aus Wallet)
Keep away from Irish and Aus racing for now as they shows different characteristics.
I can tell you , its extremely competitive in this area of the market. Its fairly easy to program something like this, but getting matched is often the hardest bit ;)

Good Luck
Regards
Peter
tweebie1999

Honestly mate forget it ! This is why: if you are laying at 2.0 that means you have 50/50 change of winning. If you calculate how many times you could lose in a row based on a 50/50 chance I seem to rememer you could get up to 12. So if it's roulette and you always bet black you could get a red 12 times before a black. If you are doing a martinale loss recovery here's what happens based on a lay of £25.00

25 - 100 - 200 - 400 - 800 - 1600 - 3200 - 6400 - 12800

That's 9 and I cant bet bothered to calculate the rest but you get the picture. Even if you had the money you wouldnt get matched at the higher end.

People selling these systems should really be referred to trading standards.
The dog of ry

You are supposed to make £25 twice a day which is why its called the £50 per day system.
[/quote][/quote]
I'm going to use this system in a dark room.... Blackout curtains, and sporadic afternoon naps should net me 150 per day :D
LeTiss

These loss recovery systems seem to suck many people in - I've lost count of the new posters that have come & gone over the years on this forum, who appear to be interested in chasing losers

Perhaps it's in our nature, hence why many traders have blown their bank on allowing a bad trade to go 'in play'
tweebie1999

Neither can I understand people paying for a tipping service. If you can find a good tipster (and there arent many) by the time you have got the tip and opened the bookies website the price has shortened and taken any value. In addition you have their fee to win beofore there is anything for yourself. Might as well try yourself.
mootonandy

Well thanks for all your help.

But anyway, I'd really like to know how to test this system in practice mode on the inplay horses.

I just want to test if for myself because all the positive reviews have got me curious.

If anyone knows how to get Betangel setup to do this then I'd like to know.

Thanks.
Bops

mootonandy wrote:Well thanks for all your help.

But anyway, I'd really like to know how to test this system in practice mode on the inplay horses.

I just want to test if for myself because all the positive reviews have got me curious.

Thanks.

I'm using this system too mate and am struggling with it. I seem to make a good bit of money with it and then hit 5/6 losers in a row. Can you contact me, would love to chat to someone else that uses it to see if I'm just picking the wrong races with too many / little horses in them or if I'm picking races with the wrong odds in them.

I've tried to find other users of this system online but had no luck. Asked the admin of the system too and they wouldn't put me in contact with other users too... kinda a red flag that one
Bops

mootonandy I've really been struggling with this system. As soon as I make money I hit a bad run and lose it again. Difficult to find information online about it, a lot of the positive information seems fishy also.

I'd love to chat to another user of the system to see if I'm picking the wrong races, odds and stuff. It's driving me up the wall at this stage. Does it work or doesn't it...
Jack

Bops wrote:
mootonandy wrote:Well thanks for all your help.

Thanks.

I'm using this system too mate and am struggling with it. I seem to make a good bit of money with it and then hit 5/6 losers in a row. Can you contact me, would love to chat to someone else that uses it to see if I'm just picking the wrong races with too many / little horses in them or if I'm picking races with the wrong odds in them.

I've tried to find other users of this system online but had no luck. Asked the admin of the system too and they wouldn't put me in contact with other users too... kinda a red flag that one
Did you get a reply?
kasabian21

Yeah, this is one to be wary of. I had made some good profits using it over a few months, then a few days back I had 9 lost bets in a row and had to put extra cash in to fund the tenth bet, which luckily won. I continued today and once again I've cleared my entire betting bank.

They do say to reduce your stakes if you lose more than five in a row but I was only betting to win £2 to start with anyway.

It is a shame as for a few months it make good profit.

Also, I tried to write some honest feedback on the money maker reviewed site, but shock they haven't published it.
to75ne

...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.............................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
LeTiss

Any system (either gambling or trading) which involves chasing a losing bet needs to be avoided.

The biggest reason why people fail at this game, is overcoming the emotional obstacle of accepting a loss
PeterLe

just reading some thing about "Cognitive dissonance" ( check it out on wiki)..We are very lucky in that Betfair provide us will 100% proof that something either works for not...yet some people will STILL tussle on until their bank is gone..
(...even then,they may repeat the exercise?)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”