she doesn't understand ......

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
kev

late nights, endless market analysis, printouts, figure checking, video reviews, strategy planning, then 15 markets traded today, profit of £3.45 from £2 stakes, no losses and a run of 22 without a loss....what do I get from the misses

"oh thats nice dear...."
ducati01

Hi Kev

That's the game. :twisted:

Well done.

Greg ( Espagne )
JacoboPolavieja

Hahahahaha!

No one apart from the trading world is going to understand that +100% of your stake during a day is AWESOME, unless your stake is 200€ or more... They're not going to understand that in order to get there and beyond, you first need to get 100% return on your 2€ stakes, haha!

We've all been there... don't let it turn you down, we do appreciate what's behind it, so... congratulations man! Keep it up!

Cheers!
lilgreenback

Hiya

She'll soon cotton on keep the P/L to yourself for the time being as all she will see is "my god your mad what are you doing" or the M n S handbag will be a Mulberry handbag her profit your loss.(not that I know much about handbags only the Dewalt drill won't fit in it) :lol:

Well done n good luck.

LilGB
LeTiss

I've gone through 5 girlfriends since I started full-time trading

I'm afraid women simply don't understand their place in life.
Nero Tulip

There may or may not be a link between the size of your...bank, and the length of time you keep each girlfriend ;) Once I got over a certain bank threshold, they stuck around for longer!

That's great trading btw.
PeterLe

When I told my GF how much money I trade over a period of a year..she said I think you have a gambling addition....!! Ha!
kev

my performance hasn't been so great over the last few days, and the trading isn't going as well either...... :oops:
lilgreenback

Hi there

It's pressure mate new shoes as well as a new bag, soon be the flat season.

LilGB
J.S.

kev wrote:late nights, endless market analysis, printouts, figure checking, video reviews, strategy planning, then 15 markets traded today, profit of £3.45 from £2 stakes, no losses and a run of 22 without a loss....what do I get from the misses

"oh thats nice dear...."
Great return mate, long may it continue 8-)
kev

it all seems to have gone tits up for some reason which is not what I can say of the misses..... :cry:

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”