Help ! One click bets not being submitted ?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
gixed

Hi folks,

Am a newbie to trading.... so bear with me !

I've noticed i can't submit a bet/s on the one click screen for some reason, it's set to offset 1t, reverse, kill fill @ 15 sec. When i place a lay order nothing happens at all ? it doesn't show on the unmatched area or log .. nothing ? no matter how many times i do it .. nada

I've checked all settings .. help or advice much appreciated !

Gr8 software & forum by the way !

Gixed
lilgreenback

Hi,

Just a thought (although you have probably checked this) or over the past few days found an answer.

You say that when you place a lay bet,have you checked that the funds in the account can cover the liability. click to a smaller stake Min and lay somthing short priced to see if that works.

It could be a glitch; maybe uninstall/reinstall the software, if that does not work e-mail support they will help.

Cheers

LilGB
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

On version 1.23 and above there is a blue arrow, check to see if this is checked or unchecked as it doubles up as a price selection tool but also a bet placement tool depending on it's state. Contact support if you have any difficulties.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”