ladder

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Kingyo

When trading the front three on the market how you cant post the other prices down the side where theres plenty of space ive seen it on other sites also which site can i obtain the yellow ball cursor thank you
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are confused? You can undock and moving things around and pin them back on top of each other or other parts of the software. This is probably what you have seen. You may want to check out the user guide to learn how to do this? Not sure if this is helpful?

http://qrg.betangel.com
Kingyo

I'm not taking about the enhanced ladder but when im looking at the 3 market leaders , i cant see the other prices and also my matched bets, as in the enhanced ladder .When you are new to all this quite daunting so instead of saying read the manual which i expected you to say ,to be more helpful you could just state which page thank you
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I'm just not sure what you are asking for? Can you contact support and then we can narrow down the request and give you some specific advice.
andyfuller

I think what you need to do is undock the grid, switch to the 3 ladder interface and dock the grid next to the ladders.

That way you get the ladders and the prices of the rest of the market.

Something like this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by andyfuller on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingyo

Thank you Andy really appreciate that,is it possible to view your matched bets on the same page
andyfuller

No you can't see mine :lol: but yes you can see your's, just undock that window as well and add it to the setup.
lilgreenback

Andy

That's so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox, :D never thought of it that way

What a good idea I do a similar thing with individual charts but then switch back to the one click screen.

The answer is to get a couple more monitors I know but at the mo I have used the grid feature in the ATI radeon graphics card to split the screen. especially if trading the football and I have the "BF Live scores" updates on as well.

A cheep n cheerful way. But I reckon that there a lot more tweaks in BA to find if one wants to look.

But thanks for that.

LilGB
andyfuller

Once oyu have two screens you will wonder how you ever used a PC with just one even just for surfing the web.

Problem is when you have two you will want 3, and then you will want 4 :)

4 is enough for me though :D
J.S.

i want 3, this is so true :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”