Is this possible...

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Yoshiii

Example: I want to back all horses on each race at Lingfield every day. Can I write some kind of script in Betangel that does this automaticly? What are the possibilities?
PeterLe

Hi
Yes you could..:-

* If you are a competent programmer; then check out :-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Automatic-Excha ... 1843440415
Very Good book (Very technical, you would need MySql and Soap knowledge/skills
If you dont have the skills to do it yourself, then drop Colin an
email, he may do take it as a chargeable commission.Nice guy and very helpful.

* Semi Automatic, You could always write a simple excel spreadsheet and load it up each morning using guardian...
Good Luck!
regards
Peter
PeterLe

Sorry, Just a secondary thought...Curious..!

Lingfield is one course that shows a slight negative for me (over hundreds of races)...so this is one of a dozen courses that I leave out each day...
...So would be interested to know why you chose LIngfield??
Thanks
Peter
Yoshiii

This was purely an example. What kind of stats do you have? :D
PeterLe

Hi
I have my own stats on about 6000 races (I use the excellent spreadsheet provided by Nigel K)...I hope this doesnt seem selfish but it has cost me lots in lost P&L to gather/refine this info so would be reluctant to disclose it.

Needless to say, there are certain courses around the country that my systems do not work. I never bet on Irish races either.
It could be the camera angles, or maybe something more sinister...someone somewhere has got an edge..but if that person is reading this - then well done!!
Regards
Peter

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”