"Keep all" function in "dutching" bugged ?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ilovepizza82

Hi there,
Im new to trading. Second day on betangel.
When I place my bets in "dutching": "Margin" = 10%. I back all.
And then there is unmatched back every time but the problem is that I noticed when I sometimes press "Keep all" function it doesnt change its status to "keep". It stays: "Cancel" only and I cannot change it no matter how many times I press Keep all function. Why is it like that ? Is it a software's bug or am I doing something wrong ? Thanks in advance.
Dallas

Which markets? can you take a screen shot of your whole screen at the time your trying to keep and it doesn't work? (just make sure your username & balance in bottom right are hidden
ilovepizza82

It was defo horse racing. Cant remember which one exactly. I had a few losses because of that so most likely one two of these but again, cant remember:
Horse Racing / Kemp 1st Nov : 7f Mdn Stks 01-Nov-17 18:25 01-Nov-17 18:30
Horse Racing / Taun 1st Nov : 3m2f Nov Hcap Chs 01-Nov-17 14:50 01-Nov-17 14:58
Horse Racing / Grey (RSA) 1st Nov : R7 2000m Hcap 01-Nov-17 14:40 01-Nov-17 14:52
Will do a screenshot next time.
Thx for quick reply.
Dallas

Not all markets allow in-play betting so on these the 'keep' bets button wont do anything this includes RSA (South African) racing markets and the majority of other racing markets so thats why it wont work on those.

All UK/IRE races do go in play so if it happens on one of these again just post the screen shot
ilovepizza82

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:04 pm
Not all markets allow in-play betting so on these the 'keep' bets button wont do anything this includes RSA (South African) racing markets and the majority of other racing markets so thats why it wont work on those.

All UK/IRE races do go in play so if it happens on one of these again just post the screen shot
Ok I didnt know that. Thank you : )

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”