Newbie Questions

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
petardo

Hi Everyone

I have got few questions about trading. I’m having behind me first trading month with standard result I think. I would like to get some software to help me quicker calculated the trade. I lost around 60£ by wrong staking . During my trial period with Bet Angel I was 4 days on holiday and I didn’t get option try Soccer mystic. My questions are about safe settings to not get charged extra by Betfair. Sometimes I’m trading more matches same time.
My questions
1.If I do long trading where matches are started few days later and the odds are moving slowly how should be my setting for Bet Angel?
2 If I trade horses prior 5 minutes to start what should be the correct option?

3 If I trade horses 5 minutes and less to start what are correct settings?

4 If I trade In play Soccer what are correct settings?

5 If I trade Tennis in play what are the correct settings?

6 How can I set BetAngel to autolay whole field if I get mach my position?( I do this manually and sometimes I’m late and loose profit.)

If someone knows how to setup 4 monitors per one PC please let me know.

Sorry for my bad English and thank you for help
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Noticed there was no reply to this. Really there are no 'correct settings' it all depends on the risk you are willing to take and what you are trying to acheive. There is an element of trial and error if you are starting out as people react differently to the pressures of trading and the associated profits and losses. I think if you re-phrased the question you may get a better response from the forum.
petardo

My question was about technical settings in Bet angel.I don`t want get charged premium charge for data trading. I allready had one won 5000£ and other 2500£ by big luck so will get charged anyway.In bet angel are settings for calls and the refresh rate.That was my question about.How the settings should be to get informations I need and not get charged.Now I started to do lots pre match trading and I want to do it by autobet by angel.Leaving running BA for days and scanning the market.I hope my first question is now more clear.
Thank you

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”