Green up automation but stat again

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Dallas

mancbrady wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:05 am
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:00 am
mancbrady wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:50 am

I incorporated this rule into my make a market greyhound bot and I did green up any selection that went into a minus but that did close that selections trade and didnt allow any more make marker trades on that selection. The main rule was still running as other selections were finding the gaps in the market but when they went into red it would again green up and stop anymore trades on those selections.

I’ll have a play around more with some rules and see what I can do to fix this issue if I can
If its the 'Make market' bot from the shared files section or copied from that then the suggestion above wont work, that particular rule was made purposely so that once a seletion was greened up (any amount) no further bets could be placed on that selection.

It was a safety feature so you could intervene and stop on a single selection while still allowing the rule to continue to trigger on other selections.

Hi Dallas

Yeah it was a copied file with my own amendments to it, I e got some ideas anyway so I will play around with it.

The safety rule you pointed me to is good so I will keep that and use it as my safety net on other trades.
Without going in and checking the file im almost certain that if you just use the rule 'close trade on selection' (without greening) and do the same for the profit condition then it would work.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”