re-set signals

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
charger123

hi folks having a head banging mo after thinking i'd got my brain round signaling. I've down loaded 'lay wom by x' and changed it to 2nd fav only, and rules for historic relative odds (hro). To check that I'd scripted the hro correctly I put some lay bets in at 1.02. The signal for placing the rule is ok, but I've used the reset part of the down load to create 'cancal all unmatched bets on selection' again to prove the hro in the oposing direction. But no clearing of bet. Any thoughts! thanks.
Dallas

Are you trying to reset a Signal/s and/or number of matched bets
charger123

thanks for reply, yes by using the word clear to check I've got the script right on the hro rule. I've also tried writting a rule that only sends a value ie 1 if 2nd fav back price stays the same or drifts, by saying if back price is greater that back price 5sec ago minus 1tick, but Idon't think it likes the minus,.But if put greater that 0 I won't be covering if price stays the same. Cheers
Dallas

The is a signal action call 'clear' which you can use to clear all signal or just signals of a certain name on either a selection or market
charger123

I'll have another go, thanks for that Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”