How do I add markets to Guardian?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
dave00793

I know this may sound like a crazy question, but here goes.

I have selected my markets via my football stats software and I now have a great excel spreadsheet listing all the matches that fit the criteria I am using.
Next I need to input these into Guardian - At the moment I am manually searching for every game using the team name and then sub searching for the MATCH ODDS and adding that to Guardian.
I can't believe this is what everyone else is doing.
Therefore how do I get my excel list of team easily into guardian?

Thanks anyone in advance - even if this is possible.

I know I can search for 'Match Odds' however is there an easy way to point guardian to my excel file and for guardian to find the matches I am looking to get involved with?
ShaunWhite

No, the issue would be getting BA to find exactly the correct BF market as you don't have the market ID, or establishing a syntax for imports which would apply to all sports.

That said I think it's doable if it became a real chore.

You could load all the footy into Guardian, capture the market info incl market ID, match that with your own selections sheet, and create a new markets.cfg file in C:\Users\[UserName]\Application Data\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional with just the Market IDs and BA will load it by default.

Until then you'll just have to see the time you spend as paid (hopefully) work.
dave00793

Thanks Shaun,

You do not realise how helpful you have been. I have the market ID's already. So looks like a just need to create a 'market id file'.

I will try

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”