win and place screens

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
adhuk

Hi.
Just wondering if I can put on a place bet on the placebetting market, then return to the one click screen or ladders to trade in-running. Cheers
Dallas

Yes, or you could just put them both up together
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12126
adhuk

Hi Dallas. Thanks for the reply. I use 'Trader' so don't have the option to open two markets at the same time. But as long as I know I won't lose the bet on one screen when switching to the other I can work with things as they are. Cheers.
Dallas

adhuk wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:17 pm
Hi Dallas. Thanks for the reply. I use 'Trader' so don't have the option to open two markets at the same time. But as long as I know I won't lose the bet on one screen when switching to the other I can work with things as they are. Cheers.
Any bets placed will still remain in the market as unmatched bets even if switching between markets, but if your using stops and offsets etc these can trigger while you dont have the market in focus (on screen)
adhuk

It's the place market I'n not watching, but I just let that run to the end of the race, win or lose, without stops or offsets. It's the inplay screen I'm focused on...for obvious reasons LOL.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”