Volume delta

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:18 pm
I feel bad not helping......
yeah, and so you should...
ShaunWhite

jimibt wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:30 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
:lol: You done my VWAP notes yet Jimi ? Or are you just clowning around on here :roll:
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:45 pm
jimibt wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:30 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
:lol: You done my VWAP notes yet Jimi ? Or are you just clowning around on here :roll:
guilty... (on the latter!)
sa7med

ShaunWhite wrote:
I feel bad not helping
very nice of you Shaun, thanks!
ShaunWhite

sa7med wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:12 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
I feel bad not helping
very nice of you Shaun, thanks!

I was just topping up the karma account.
RonObvious

Thats brilliant Shaun thanks, thats exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. Something I can go through line by line and try and get a handle on. Its something I can get stuck into over the next few days along with your suggestion about the macros.

Thanks again
PeterLe

For those not familiar with how to code, there are some fantastic courses available at udemy.com in various languages, eg #c for instance
Worth checking out.
There are plenty of people who you can contract to build your programs (check out elance or up work as it is now I think) and then with as your skills get better you can edit the code yourself
Regards
Peter
ShaunWhite

PeterLe wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 am
For those not familiar with how to code, there are some fantastic courses available at udemy.com in various languages, eg #c for instance
Worth checking out.
+1

I'd certainly not take what I post as being a great example, it works and it's not 'wrong', but I've got some slightly old school ways of doing things. eg I'm not sure anyone this century is still using while/wend loops ;)
sa7med

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:23 pm

I'd certainly not take what I post as being a great example, it works and it's not 'wrong', but I've got some slightly old school ways of doing things. eg I'm not sure anyone this century is still using while/wend loops ;)
lol...i use those as well: carryovers from my highschool c++ class i suppose. Didn't even know they were passe now :roll:
ShaunWhite

sa7med wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:44 am
ShaunWhite wrote:

lol...i use those as well: carryovers from my highschool c++ class i suppose. Didn't even know they were passe now :roll:
You know how it is sa7med, if they don't keep reinventing the wheel then the dollars dry up.

Take the new 'cloud' computing, I thought the idea of centralised processing via dumb terminals was a 1960s idea... Seems the concept never took off because 'mainframe' wasn't a funky enough name and it didn't have slick ad campaign.

Instead we've wasted 50yrs building and selling totally unnecessary increasingly powerful desktops (for a nice little profit). No big deal though, when the planet's resources have gone we can all just move next door so we don't need to worry about forward planning.

Must go, I need to start building a power station because I've got a bitcoin I need to change so I can buy a loaf of bread. :roll:
sa7med

ShaunWhite wrote:

Must go, I need to start building a power station because I've got a bitcoin I need to change so I can buy a loaf of bread. :roll:
*boggle* have a few friends doing that in north africa (with PVC). I considered it for a while but the mention of Bitcoin makes me nauseated now. had the opportunity to get some back in 2012 for $7 but didnt :/

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”