Enhanced ladder - charting question.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
AndyL47

Hi there,

On Peter's YouTube video "Betfair trading - Peter Webb - How to read and trade a racing market" there's a chart on the bottom right that shows the live odds of all (or some) of the horses in the race. It is to the left of Betfair's standard chart. Could someone please explain how to create/ access such a chart? The link to the video is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Av8-Dvgb4&t=139s

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Andy
AndyL47

I've noticed the market overview shows similar information but presented in a very different way. I also see the charting symbols next to the names of the horses which leads me to believe this isn't achieved through the charting tool but by some other means. I have no idea how to display it like that though unfortunately.
Dallas

Its the one-click trading screen which has the LTP column enabled from the custom column choser then the columns re-orded so that its the name, micro chart and LTP on the left.

Then after opening the market he has opened it a second time by right-clicking and displaying in a new ladder window.

The undocked the one-click screen (using blue arrow in top right corner) and arranged everything on screen as required

hth
AndyL47

Thank you so much! I jumped right to the ladder I completely missed it on the one click tab. I'm glad they say there's no such thing as a stupid question on this part of the forum :D really appreciate the reply, ta.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”