Bots not greening up/closing trades as expected

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Bunchie3174

Hi all
Some help needed. My bots are not behaving. My drifter bot was supposed to cut out at -£2.50 loss but when I went back to it the loss had run to over £20 (liability on it was only £22).
Can somebody explain the full syntax of setting stops and cashing out. I fully realise that a low limit will reduce potential profit but I would rather have less profit than my losses run out of control.
I've got greening set up. Do I set a further 'close trade profit condition'?
I'm only starting out but my losses are spanking my profits by about 10x. Would like some good advice on how to apply the plaster to stop the bleed
Dallas

Have you got it set to trigger a few times or just once?

There is never a guarantee any bet will be matched in-running but triggering it a few times will at least increase the chances
Bunchie3174

Just the once.
I have 2 conditions set for the greening up rule. One to green up if profit goes over £2.50 at any point, and a close trade profit condition that should fire when a selection dips below -£0.75. This is on £2 trades.
Are these dependant on signals firing?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”