1 click scalping

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
bigbazzer

i tried bet angel for first time the other day both times i got a proffit (only small). i used settings of force open reverse.could some one tell me exactly what this is please.also is it best to use this setting when a horse is coming down in odds or going up?
Mug

Force open means you are backing at the lay price and laying at the back price. If you are doing that you need to lay first if the price is drifting and vice versa.
bigbazzer

thanks for reply mug 8-)
bigbazzer

1 another thing regarding settings on one click.every time i try to lay or back,the box comes up with the liability.how do i set it so i can just click once and the lay or back goes in!
2 if i make a mistake and the price goes in the wrong direction and the second part doesnt get filled before the off,how would i keep the bet or lay in running as at the moment it disappears at the start off the race.
Mug

There is an option called 'confirm bets' untick that if you don't want each trade confirmed. It's a saftey feature in case you cock up.

Just green or red out before the market goes inplay. Much safer than turning a trade into a gamble.
bigbazzer

thanks again
sound advice.
do you think there is enough money floating about on betdaq for this to work?
i stupidly banned myself from betfair because i was just laying odds on favs blindly thinking that was a way to make easy money.now i now better. :lol:
burnpark

Hi Bazzer, you did exactly the same as me, I regretted it the minute I did it but heh ho. Betdaq has its pluses, not as many people trading therefore less competition however you have to be selective with the markets you choose. Live Tennis, Football and Horses before going in play seem fine to trade on. Good luck and watch as many trading videos as possible from Bet Angel.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”