Light Bulb of the Week Award

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Galilee66

:idea: Goes to Letiss - In my opinion this provides one of the clearest insights into trading I have encountered.

"That's an excellent point, and a very important change of mindset that now allows me to be a full-time trader

I used to be obsessed with making lots of money from trading. However, this thirst for money ended up with poor trades. I was just being blinded by greed and pound signs and become reckless whenever I made a loss.

I then took your attitude Mike. I decided the money was a side issue, what I really needed to do was understand the markets and what drove price changes. Once I'd done that, the money should come with it."

The moment I read those few words I adopted a different approach to my trading - in fact, I should say that I returned to an approach of which I had lost sight.

LeTiss - Brilliant in its incisive clarity.

Galilee66
ba1000

i totally agree - articulation is an art form!

It seems like everybody is asking the same questions but they are difficult to find in this format - perhaps the forum needs a more structured section so gems like this one are not lost.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”