When you want to get going with trading

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
brimson25

But there's still 2 hours before meetings start :roll:

There's only so many youtube videos of Peter winning hundreds with ear-watering stakes you can watch....
ShaunWhite

'ear-watering'?

Thankful for a break after the last few weeks tbh but even when there's no action there's always a pile of ideas to be researching. If you're a Pete fan you'll know that clicking on the ladder is the tip of the iceberg of work he does. One won't work without the other.
spreadbetting

I'm always glad of the break, especially now we have night racing there never seems enough time to get everything else done.
brimson25

That's weird isn't it?

When you replied ear-watering, I thought WTF? Then realised....

I know there's plenty to do. All my patterns are out of kilter due to the World Cup!

(Wasn't having a go at Peter in any way, btw; rather at my own impatience...
Dallas

spreadbetting wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:02 pm
I'm always glad of the break, especially now we have night racing there never seems enough time to get everything else done.
+1 Might do a bit on Tennis and Football later but i'll be taking the day off the racing markets
Derek27

brimson25 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm
But there's still 2 hours before meetings start :roll:

There's only so many youtube videos of Peter winning hundreds with ear-watering stakes you can watch....
It's not often that I'm up two hours before racing but even I can find something else to do, such as, get the shopping done, catch up with the housework, cook a full English breakfast, etc.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”